What is My Dose of CBD?
You can always speak directly with one of our knowledgeable Hemp Experts by contacting us on our Live Chat or calling us at 203 451 5292
When taking ingestible CBD in the effort to better your health and wellness it is key to start with a set dosage and take it consistently every day. Many people find that 25mg per day is a good starting point for an average 125 pound person. Larger and more active people will get their best results with a larger dose.
Your personal daily dose can be taken once a day or split and taken twice daily. Tincture drops should be placed under your tongue and held for 1-2 minutes. Take Gummies and Liquid Capsules daily as directed.
You should expect to start feeling effects in 3 to 7 days but we always tell people to stay with a consistent dose for 3-4 weeks - AND THEN SEE HOW YOU FEEL! Over time, you can adjust your CBD dosage until you find the best fit for you!
Your pet has the same endocannabinoid system that You & I do and can benefit greatly using CBD! We recommend that you provide this “treat" daily Many pets will lap up the oil. Simply place on a plate or on their food - Trust us, they will look forward to it!
PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR YOUR VETERINARIAN!
Quick facts about CBD
- While also derived from the hemp plant, hemp oil is different from CBD oil
- CBD is NOT the same as THC and marijuana
- CBD oil is a non-addictive substance
- Cannabidiol (CBD) does not have any psychoactive properties. It does not affect the chemistry of the brain
- The cannabis compound doesn't cause a high
- CBD has the same receptors as our skin
- While CBD will help regulate your sleep cycle, it is non-drowsy and will not make you sleepy or tired if you take it in the morning